Monday, July 23, 2007

Shake up at CNN, Paula Zahn out and Campbell Brown in

I keep hearing about the "liberal media" but have never been able to locate it anywhere. Now we find softball boring Paula Zahn is leaving CNN and being replaced by right wing Campbell Brown who is now married to a Republican Fox consultant who appears on their news programs as a regular guest. Paula absolutely sucked at her job at CNN. I haven't seen any details yet as to what led to this shake up, and why Campbell left NBC. Maybe they got tired of her horrendous grammar. I was stunned to see someone who uses double negatives and just plain ole bad grammar, appear as a regular on the Today Show on week ends. That's about the time I quit watching it I think.

Could someone please point me in the direction of the liberal media I keep hearing about?
hit tracker