Monday, January 28, 2008

Hillary leads with Florida and Super Tuesday fast approaching



Jan 28 - Today the American Nurses Association Endorses Clinton
The Clinton campaign today announced the endorsement of the American Nurses Association (ANA). The ANA represents the interests of the nation’s 2.9 million registered nurses.

Endorsement from Kathleen Kennedy Townsend:
"I respect Caroline and Teddy's decision but I have made a different choice. While I admire Senator Obama greatly, I have known Hillary Clinton for over 25 years and have seen first hand how she gets results. As a woman, leader, and person of deep convictions, I believe Hillary Clinton would make the best possible choice for president. She shares so many of the concerns of my father. Hillary has spent a lifetime speaking out on behalf of the powerless and working to alleviate poverty, in our country and around the world. I have seen her work up close and know she will be a great President. At this moment when so much is at stake at home and overseas, I urge our fellow Americans to support Hillary Clinton. That is why my brother Bobby, my sister Kerry, and I are supporting Hillary Clinton."

If You Read One Thing Today: "The policy proposals candidates run on matter," writes Paul Krugman in a New York Times column on the lessons of 1992. Read more



hit tracker