Monday, January 7, 2008

Hillary speaks of how personal this campaign is to her and the media goes beserk

During a grueling nonstop 24/7 campaign run, the toll it's taken finally showed on Hillary's face, in front of the media cameras. The media is tripping over each other trying to psycho analyze who she is, what her campaign is about and any other tabloid version you can think of. I edited some MSNBC coverage done this morning and have a few pieces to upload today.






Related

Two men yell out for Hillary to "iron my shirts" as they hold signs saying the same nonsense Hillary handled it with class as expected, "As I think has been abundantly demonstrated, I am also running to break through the highest and hardest glass ceiling,..."

Clinton later joked about the incident as she invited questions.

"If there's anyone left in the auditorium who wants to learn how to iron a shirt, I'll talk about that," Clinton said with a smile.
hit tracker