Thursday, June 12, 2008

Empty suit full of rhetoric - Obama sends out media to stop the bloggers who expose him

Late last night I was switching around my cable stations and Tivo recordings and ended up on CNN only briefly, just long enough to hear an announcement that the Obama campaign has assembled a new team to fight against the bloggers and smear campaigns. Without saying or announcing it, we knew they'd easily have the MSM in their corrupt pocket's (too) to do their bidding.

I was shocked to see this piece of news last night and wondered since it was so late (that I saw it anyway), I wondered if other bloggers on the stop Obama train also caught wind of it or would they be introduced to it today or later. Well I see NoQuarter has gotten wind of it, especially since the in-the-pocket-of-obama-Time-Magazine wrote a piece today lambasting Larry Johnson and (of course) defending their new savior, Obama the Messiah Obambi.

The media's behavior is beyond unethical, they are sickening. What a bunch of unprofessional, lazy-ass journalist we have in our media.

If these bastards ever did their jobs, EVER, ....all of them, then Bush and Cheney would be on trial for war crimes. We have a gutless bought and paid for media who have zero journalistic ethics of any kind... every single scumbag commentator on tv and in the corporate owned news magazine world.

Larry Johnson at NoQuarter responded to the Time piece here and I'm reposting it here:
Let’s Help Barack Fight the “Smears”
By Larry Johnson

This is precious. Barack is in a snit over so-called smears. (Deb, thanks for the tip.) Karen Tumulty writes in Time Magazine:
"According to campaign officials, what finally launched Obama into a full rumor counteroffensive was a story that apparently first made a big splash on the Internet in late May in a post by pro-Hillary Clinton blogger Larry Johnson. Quoting “someone in touch with a senior Republican,” Johnson claimed that there was a video of Michelle Obama “blasting ‘whitey’ during a rant at Jeremiah Wright’s church.” (Later versions of the rumor had Michelle’s “rant” happening at a Rainbow/push Coalition conference.) No such videotape has surfaced."

Now, are you ready for the shocker? Look at the next paragraph of Karen’s piece:
"When the Obama campaign got wind of the rumor in April, Michelle’s close friend and adviser Valerie Jarrett asked Michelle if there could be anything to it; the candidate’s wife dismissed it out of hand."

I did not hear about the tape until MAY. REPEAT. I DID NOT HEAR ABOUT THE TAPE UNTIL MAY. Yet, the Obama campaign knew about the tape in April. Got it? And I am the one responsible for the so called rumor?

Au contraire. What is really fascinating is that the Obama campaign continues to issue a non-denial denial. They are fighting so-called smears, but not challenging the very facts that underlie the charges.

There is a recording of Michelle Obama using a racial slur about white people. I have not seen the tape but I am certain that the people who have told my sources they have seen such a tape are telling the truth. What is really interesting is that the Obama folks knew about this long before I did.

And you know what else? One of my sources told me last week that the Obama camp knew about the tape. So the Obamas have confirmed what one of my sources about the existence of the tape has told me.

I am happy to take credit for being the one who has put the Obama campaign on edge. But it looks like they themselves knew there was a problem.

- Larry Johnson


Special Note: In Karen Tumulty's piece for Time it says this:
a reporter from McClatchy Newspapers who was traveling aboard his plane asked him about a particularly toxic bit of hearsay that was zooming around the Internet about his wife Michelle. Obama lost his cool. "We have seen this before. There is dirt and lies that are circulated in e-mails, and they pump them out long enough until finally you, a mainstream reporter, asks me about it," Obama said, bristling. "That gives legs to the story. If somebody has evidence that myself or Michelle or anybody has said something inappropriate, let them do it."
Now here's my question to you the reader. Anywhere in that dialogue do you see Barack Obama actually deny that his wife has made these (whitey) comments?


Barack Obama sir,

Until this turns into a complete communist state (which it's heading into with you at the helm) and you find a way to stop us, we'll keep exposing you for what you are until America wake's the fuck up and listens.


I am proud to be an American, and I'm proud to be a liberal who does NOT support Barack Obama.
hit tracker